Handmade Natural Devon Soap on a Rope
The Clovelly Soap Company soap base produces lots of lovely white soft bubbles which do not dry the skin even on the delicate facial area. Their traditional methods retain the natural glycerin which is a by product of the process and help to moisturise while the soap cleanses.
All are made by hand in their workshop in Clovelly, Devon.
- No animal testing
- Free from artificial ingredients
- No animal ingredients
- Lavender & Lemongrass - A modern twist on our traditional Lavender soap blended with fresh and zingy Lemongrass - vegan
- Lemon Poppy Seed - Energising and uplifting Lemon & May Chang Soap with exfoliating Poppy Seeds and Turmeric powder
- Ginger, Mandarin & Dead Sea Mud -
- Sandalwood & Bergamot with a Charcoal Swirl - West Indian Sandalwood & Bergamot soap with a swirl of activated charcoal
The Clovelly Soap Company - Sarah says "All our products have been lovingly formulated by me in our studio in Higher Clovelly using the finest oils, home grown herbs and locally foraged sea weeds. Our scent blends are inspired by the Coast, Countryside and Hedgerows and we use Therapeutic grade Essential oils in our products . We like to focus on the ingredients we use rather than those we don't so you won't find free from claims on our products, just simple effective natural skincare."