Our Workshop Cancellation Policy
When we are dealing with workshop booking cancellations / postponements, we do our best be fair to both our customers and workshop leaders.
Our policy covers
- Customers cancelling their booking for a session or not turning up for the session
- Workshop Leaders or Coastal Craft Collective cancelling a session
- Covid related workshop cancellations
1. Customer Cancellation / Postponements / No Shows
- If you want to change a workshop booking you have made with us, please give us as much notice as possible.
- If you want to move your booking to the same workshop on another date and gives us at least 10 days notice, we will do so as long as there is another date with places available. Alternatively, we will offer you a credit that can be used when we add more dates for that workshop. If we are not planning to add new dates, we will offer you a credit for the value of the workshop.
- If you wish to move your booking to another date but don't give us 10 days notice, we will use our discretion to decide if we offer you a credit, depending on the circumstances. We will always do our best to be fair and reasonable.
- If you are taken ill, so cannot attend, we will offer you a credit. Please let us know as soon as you can.
- If you don't come to the session and don't let us know beforehand, we will only offer a credit if the situation means that you really were unable to attend and could not have reasonably been expected to give us any notice.
2. Workshop Leader / Coastal Craft Collective Cancellations
- Our workshop leaders are usually happy to run a session for 2 or more people. If not enough people book, they reserve the right to cancel or postpone the session. If this happens we will give the people who have already booked as much notice as possible and offer a full credit or a refund - whichever they prefer.
- If we have to cancel a session due to illness or to protect our customers' safety we will give the people who have booked as much notice as possible and offer a full credit or a refund - whichever they prefer.
3. Covid Related Workshop Cancellations
- If we are unable to run the session because of government restrictions / advice, we will offer everyone who has booked a credit for the same workshop at a future date. If this is not possible, we will offer a credit to the same value that can be used for any of our workshops.
- If you have booked a session but cannot come because you have tested positive or are isolating and let us know before the class starts, we will offer you a credit for the same workshop at a future date. If this is not possible, we will offer a credit to the same value that can be used for any of our workshops. To help our workshop leaders plan, please give us as much notice as you can.
- If you have booked a session and choose not to attend because of covid concerns and give us 10 days notice we will offer you a credit as above. If you opt out with less notice, we will use our discretion about giving you a credit based on the circumstances and will try to be as fair as possible to you and to the workshop leader.
If the situation is unclear, the final decision on whether or not to give a credit or refund will lie with the workshop leader as the booking fees for workshops are passed to them.