This flower press is designed to be used in the microwave. It dries flowers in minutes rather than the weeks it takes the conventional way.
- colours are preserved better
- takes 1 to 2 mins depending on the flower's thickness
Drying flowers in the traditional way can take up to three weeks. This terracotta microwave flower press will will dry herbs and flowers within minutes. An advantage of drying flowers in this way is that the colours are preserved better.
- Pick the flowers you want to dry
- Put the flowers on the felt pad and the felt pad on the terracotta tile. Carefully lay the other felt pad on top of the flowers. Place the remaining terracotta tile on the top and secure with the silicone straps
- Put the press in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes depending on the size and thickness of the flower(s).
The flowers press will become hot during use, especially if used repeatedly.