Online Craft Class
Leader: Gillian Beckman-Findlay
Duration: Sundays 11am to 1pm
This is a Zoom session
Join Gillian for a couple of hours of crafting without leaving home! She does a different craft each week. You can either provide your own materials or buy a kit from us - collect from the shop (Mondays to Saturdays, 10am to 4pm) or, order by the Tuesday before the session and we'll post it to you.
You are always welcome to book and enjoy the crafting company of the session but do your own project.
Gillian will send you the Zoom link to join the meeting on the Saturday evening before the Sunday morning session.
- Felt in various colours - enough to make seven elephants
- A fat quarter of multicoloured fabric which will blend with your chosen felt colours.
- Six felted wool balls to go between each elephant. You could substitute the felt balls with anything else you have at home that might be suitable eg. Pom poms, a charm, beads …….
- Perle 8 cotton or similar to hand sew your elephants
- Jute string, a plaited thread/wool, coloured cord, strong thread ….. to hang the elephants on.