A lovely naturally scented beeswax red present candle. 35mm (w) x 50mm (h) Burn time approx 6 hours. Small but perfectly formed!
Beeswax is a sweet, simple renewable fuel that burns long and strong. The
brightness is of the same light spectrum as the sun. It has the highest melting point of any other candle wax and therefore provides long burn times with minimal smoke and dripping. Beeswax smells lovely as it is naturally scented by the honey and floral nectar in the honeycomb. It is non toxic and hypo-allergenic. It may benefit those with environmental allergies, sensitivities and asthma.
Alternative health practitioners, beeswax candle makers etc. have always celebrated the fact that beeswax emits negative ions which in turn cleanse the air. In comparison paraffin candles do emit negative ions but at a significantly lower rate than beeswax candles. So while beeswax is not the only fuel to emit negative ions it is definitely superior to paraffin and does not contain the carcinogenic compounds that paraffin does.