Workshops - Covid-19 Guidelines
Ways of Working to Help Keep Everyone Safe
Updated February 2022
Our priority is the safety of our customers and colleagues. We understand that the customers attending our workshop sessions are likely to have different levels of confidence about mixing with people they are not normally in contact with.
We will continue to restrict the number of people at each session, and so ask you to book your place in advance. We will not accept any “drop-in” customers unless we have space to run the workshop safely.
We ask that, as far as possible, everyone attending any of our classes respects the feelings and boundaries of the other people there. If you are uncomfortable with anything that is happening in the workshop please tell the workshop leader so they can deal with it. If the workshop leader is not wearing a mask and you would like them to, please ask.
- Out of consideration for your fellow attendees and the workshop leaders, if you have symptoms or have recently been in close contact with someone who is infected, please take a rapid flow test before coming along to the workshop.
- Weather permitting, we will open the workshop door and / or windows to increase ventilation.
- If you prefer to do so, you are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
- We will make drinks for those who want them. Mugs and spoons should be put in the dishwasher when they are finished with. You are welcome to bring your own mug if you prefer.
- It is your choice whether you wear a face mask to walk through the shop and and when moving around the workshop. Please be considerate of other attendees and, if they want you to, wear a face covering when you are close to people who are not already in regular contact with.
Covid Related Workshop Cancellations
- If we are unable to run the session because of government restrictions / advice, we will offer everyone who has booked a credit for the same workshop at a future date. If this is not possible, we will offer a credit to the same value that can be used for any of our workshops.
- If you have booked a session but cannot come because you have tested positive or are isolating and let us know before the class starts, we will offer you a credit for the same workshop at a future date. If this is not possible, we will offer a credit to the same value that can be used for any of our workshops. To help our workshop leaders plan, please give us as much notice as you can.
- If you have booked a session and choose not to attend as long as you give us 10 days notice we will offer you a credit as above. If you opt out with less notice, we will use our discretion about giving you a credit based on trying to be as fair as possible to you and to the workshop leader.