Workshops - Covid-19 Guidelines
Ways of Working to Keep Everyone Safe
As we're now in tier 3, we will postpone all workshops taking place before 15 January or as long as we are in tier 3 or 4.
When we are able to run our workshops again:
Our priority is the safety of our customers and colleagues. These are our covid secure ways of working. We ask that everyone attending any of our workshops follows them.
For those who have booked places on any of our workshops, but are not yet comfortable attending them, we are happy to move them to dates later this year or next year.
To help us restrict the number of people at each session, we ask you to book your place. We will not accept any “drop-in” customers unless we have space to run the workshop safely.
- All workshop area work surfaces, toilet and kitchen surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- We limit the number of participants at each session to allow for social distancing. Maximum 6 people.
- Workshop leaders will keep their distance from participants unless both are happy for them to move closer. If this happens, being side to side is better than face to face and face masks must be worn. Closer contact should be for less than 15 mins.
- We have three sided screens available for use so you can be protected to the front and side.
- We ask all attendees to wash or sanitise their hands as they arrive - before touching anything.
- Everyone using the toilets should wash their hands beforehand as well as afterwards.
- If possible, we will provide each person with their own tools and materials. When sharing is necessary, everyone will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands before touching shared items.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for convenience - hand washing is even better and there’s plenty of soap and water!
- To minimise touching the same items, we recommend you bring your own refreshments.
- We will make drinks for those who want them. Anyone who does so will wash their hands beforehand. We will ask everyone to put their mugs in the dishwasher when they have finished with them. You are welcome to bring your own mug if you prefer.
- You will need a face mask to walk through the shop to the workshop area and while moving around at the workshop. If you are at least 2 metres away from other people or are using one of our screens, you may choose to remove your face covering. We have face masks and face visors available for sale. You should wear a face covering when you are close to people who are not already in regular contact with.
- Workshop leaders will have masks.
Track & Trace
- We have details for all workshop participants.
- We open doors and / or windows to increase ventilation when it is not too cold to do so