Workshops - Covid-19 Guidelines
Ways of Working to Keep Everyone Safe
Our priority is the safety of our customers and colleagues. These are our covid secure ways of running our workshops. We ask that everyone attending any of our classes follows them.
To help us restrict the number of people at each session, we ask you to book your place. We will not accept any “drop-in” customers unless we have space to run the workshop safely.
- All workshop area work surfaces, toilet and kitchen surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- We limit the number of participants at each session.
- Workshop leaders will keep their distance from participants unless both are happy for them to move closer. If this happens, being side to side is better than face to face, we ask that face masks are worn and the close contact time limited.
- We have three sided screens available, so, if you want to use them, you are protected to the front and side.
- Weather permitting, we will have the workshop door and / or windows open to increase ventilation.
- We ask all attendees to wash or sanitise their hands as they arrive - before touching anything.
- If possible, we will provide each person with their own tools and materials. When sharing is necessary, everyone will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands before touching shared items.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for convenience - hand washing is even better and there’s plenty of soap and water!
- If you prefer to do so, you are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
- We will make drinks for those who want them. Anyone who does so will wash their hands beforehand. Mugs and spoons should be put in the dishwasher when they are finished with. You are welcome to bring your own mug if you prefer.
- We prefer that you wear a face mask to walk through the shop to the workshop area and while moving around at the workshop. If you are distanced from other people or are using one of our screens, you may choose to remove your face covering. We have face masks and face visors available for sale. Please wear a face covering when you are close to people who are not already in regular contact with.
- Workshop leaders will have masks and will wear them if you prefer them to do so..
Track & Trace
- We have details for all workshop participants.