Workshops - Covid-19 Guidelines
Ways of Working to Help Keep Everyone Safe
Updated 22 December 2021
Our priority is the safety of our customers and colleagues. These are our covid secure ways of running our workshops. We ask that everyone attending any of our classes follows them.
To help us restrict the number of people at each session, we ask you to book your place in advance. We will not accept any “drop-in” customers unless we have space to run the workshop safely.
- We ask all of our workshops leaders to test themselves before each session. Out of consideration for your fellow attendees and the workshop leaders, we ask you to take a rapid flow test before coming along to the workshop.
- All workshop area work surfaces, toilet and kitchen surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- We limit the number of participants at each session.
- Workshop leaders will keep their distance from participants unless both are happy for them to move closer. If this happens, being side to side is better than face to face, we ask that face masks are worn and the close contact time limited.
- Weather permitting, we will open the workshop door and / or windows to increase ventilation.
- We ask all attendees to wash or sanitise their hands as they arrive - before touching anything.
- If possible, we will provide each person with their own tools and materials. When sharing is necessary, everyone will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands before touching shared items.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for convenience - hand washing is even better and there’s plenty of soap and water!
- If you prefer to do so, you are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
- We will make drinks for those who want them. Anyone who does so will wash their hands beforehand. Mugs and spoons should be put in the dishwasher when they are finished with. You are welcome to bring your own mug if you prefer.
- Unless unable to do so, you are required to wear a face mask to walk through the shop to the workshop area and we ask you to do so while moving around the workshop. If you are distanced from people you do not normally mix with, you may choose to remove your face covering. Please wear a face covering when you are close to people who are not already in regular contact with.
- Workshop leaders will have masks and will wear them throughout the sessions if you prefer them to do so.
Track & Trace
- We have details for all workshop participants.
Covid Related Workshop Cancellations
- If we are unable to run the session because of government restrictions / advice, we will offer everyone who has booked a credit for the same workshop at a future date. If this is not possible, we will offer a credit to the same value that can be used for any of our workshops.
- If you have booked a session but cannot come because you have tested positive or are isolating and let us know before the class starts, we will offer you a credit for the same workshop at a future date. If this is not possible, we will offer a credit to the same value that can be used for any of our workshops. To help our workshop leaders plan, please give us as much notice as you can.
- If you have booked a session and choose not to attend as long as you give us 10 days notice we will offer you a credit as above. If you opt out with less notice, we will use our discretion about giving you a credit based on trying to be as fair as possible to you and to the workshop leader.