Holly Botanic is a range of natural , handmade and herbal products designed to help you be your best self.
A Tisane is classified as any beverage made from the infusion or decoction of herbs, spices, or other plant material in hot water, and usually does not contain caffeine. It is used as a beverage or for health & wellbeing benefits.
Our tisanes contain NO preservatives, colouring or flavourings, only natural botanical ingredients. All of our tisanes are designed and blended by Holly and the teabags are hand-filled and sealed on site, here in beautiful East Devon.
15 biodegradable tea bags.
Unwind - a light, fruity herbal infusion that is designed to help relieve stress and tension.
- Lemon balm can soothe the nervous system and is widely used for anxiety and stress.
- Linden (lime flower) can soothe tension, stress and panic.
- Passionflower is calming and thought to reduce anxiety. Its gentle sedative effects make it useful for tension and irritability
- Chamomile is widely used to promote calmness and muscle relaxation.
- Hibiscus and Rosehip are packed with antioxidants and vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals.
Balance - adaptogenic herbs are brilliant for dealing with and reducing the effects of stress on the body. They can help improve mental resilience and relieve exhaustion from overwork or long-term stress.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil) is an invigorating herb, which restores and improves general wellbeing. It can help protect the heart from stress and lower blood pressure.
- Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) is a powerful tonic herb, used to cope with both physical and mental stress, including overwork. It can support performance during periods of ongoing pressure or stress while stimulating stamina and resistance.
- Gotu Kola long been used in India to aid memory, concentration, slow ageing and calm anxiety. It promotes healthy brain function and general health.
- Lemongrass contains many essential nutrients and antioxidants and can help detoxify the body. It can also relax tense muscles and calm nerves while stimulating the mind.
- Ginger is warming and invigorating, it can relieve nausea and aid digestion and will help boost your mental energy levels.
Breath - contains specially selected ingredients to help combat sinus congestion and work with your body to combat the cause. Infuse a tea bag in hot water 5-10 minutes, drink up to three cups day
- Echinacea is widely used as an immune stimulant to counter both bacterial and viral infections.
- Elderflower is known to reduce fevers and tone the linings of the nose and throat, increasing their resistance to infection.
- Marshmallow is soothing and protects the mucous membranes. Its demulcent quality also relieves dry coughs and bronchial catarrh.
- Nettle is cleansing, detoxifying and has anti-allergenic properties.
- Blueberries (freeze dried to preserve as many nutrients as possible) are superfruits, packed with antioxidants and vitamins.